Honey Lemon Garlic Salmon
Featuring: Garlic EVOO and Meyer Lemon EVOO
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp Meyer Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp lemon or lime juice freshly squeezed
- 2 - 3 large garlic cloves grated
- 2 tbsp Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 6 x 3 oz each salmon fillets skin on
- 2 green onions finely chopped
In a small bowl, whisk together honey, lemon/lime juice, 1 tbsp Meyer Lemon EVOO, 1 tbsp Garlic EVOO, garlic, salt and pepper.
Place salmon fillets in a large resealable Ziploc bag and pour marinade over. Squeeze as much air out as possible and seal the bag. Gently move fillets around inside the bag to make sure they are all evenly coated. Place flesh side down and let marinate 15 minutes in the fridge.
Preheat large non-stick skillet on low - medium heat and add remaining Meyer Lemon and Garlic extra virgin olive oil, making sure it coats the bottom of the skillet evenly. Place salmon fillets flesh side down leaving enough space in between them. Cover with a lid and cook for 3 minutes.