Classic Bacon Broccoli Salad
Featuring: White Balsamic Vinegar
- 8 cups broccoli florets, chopped very small
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup salted sunflower seeds, hulled
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and then crumbled into small pieces
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4-1/3 cup white sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
Place all of the salad ingredients into a medium sized bowl.
Prepare the dressing by mixing the mayonnaise, sugar and white balsamic vinegar together until smooth. Stir into the salad ingredients.
Cover the bowl and let the salad chill - let it chill overnight or serve immediately