Maple Balsamic Glazed Salmon
Featuring: Maple Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Seven Barrels Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 4 tsp grainy Dijon Mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 pound fresh salmon fillets (4)
- Scallions, sliced for garnish
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper, honey and mustard.
Pour 1/2 of the marinade over fish in a shallow baking dish and brush evenly to coat fish on both sides. Set aside the other half for the glaze at the end..Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Place fish on non-stick foil-covered baking sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining marinade over medium-high heat until it thickens into a glaze.
Pour glaze over the cooked fish and garnish with sliced green onions.