Prickly Pear Spiked Lemonade
- 1 shot prepared Vodka
- Splash of sparkling water
- 2 tablespoons Seven Barrels Prickly Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cups Lemonade (prepared or homemade)
- 2 cups ice
- Fresh lemon slices, for garnish
- Fresh mint slices, for garnish
Pour the lemonade into an 8 ounce glass over ice. Add the vodka, sparkling water and Seven Barrels Prickly Pear Balsamic Vinegar and mix together. Garnish with fresh lemon slices and mint.
Note: To make homemade lemonade: mix 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice with 1 tablespoon sugar or sweetener with 2 cups of water (makes 2 cups of lemonade).
Makes 2 cocktails.