Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts with Grilled Peaches
Featuring: Peach Balsamic Vinegar and Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 peaches, cut into wedges
- 1/2 c roasted red pepper, diced small (fresh, or from a jar)
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Georgia Peach Balsamic Vinegar
Brush chicken with 2 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, sprinkle with salt & pepper.
In a bowl, mix together 1 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil with peach slices. Let sit until ready to grill.
Grill chicken (on medium-high) for 4-5 minutes per side. On a grate, grill peach slices until slightly softened and lightly browned.
Combine peaches in a bowl with scallions and roasted red peppers; toss gently. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil.
Arrange chicken on platter, brush with Peach Balsamic Vinegar, then top with peach mixture.