Grilled Peach, Prosciutto, and Burrata Salad with Peach-Basil Vinaigrette
Featuring: Seven Barrels Sweet Basil Olive Oil and Seven Barrels Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Seven Barrels Peach Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons Seven Barrels Sweet Basil Olive Oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 3 ounces thin sliced prosciutto, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (6.5 ounce) package of baby arugula
- 2 medium firm ripe peaches, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 (4-ounce ball) burrata cheese
- 6 - 8 fresh basil leaves, for garnish
- pinch of kosher salt, for garnish
- pinch freshly ground black pepper, for garnish
To make the Peach-Basil vinaigrette dressing, combine first four ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Gradually drizzle in two tablespoons of Seven Barrels Sweet Basil olive oil, stirring constantly, stir in chopped basil.
Preheat a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Cook prosciutto pieces until crispy and browned, drain on a paper towel, set aside.
Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium high heat. Toss peach slices with remaining two tablespoons of Seven Barrels Sweet Basil olive oil and grill for about 5-7 minutes until soft and grill marks appear.
Combine baby arugula and grilled peach wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with the Peach Basil dressing, tossing gently to coat.
Distribute approximately 2 cups of salad into four bowls; top each serving with ¾ ounce crispy prosciutto.
Carefully tear balls of burrata into small pieces (they will have a creamy center) and distribute on top of salad.
Garnish the salad with roughly torn basil leaves, salt and pepper. Serve immediately with a glass of semi-sweet white wine (such as a Riesling) to complement the salad.