Vegan Chili with Bourbon Balsamic
Featuring: Rosemary EVOO, Bourbon Balsamic
- 1 green bell pepper
- 6 stalks celery
- 2 Tbsp Rosemary Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Bourbon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 15 oz. can chickpeas drained
- 1 15 oz. can black beans drained
- 1 15 oz. can pinto beans drained
- 1 15 oz. can kidney beans drained
- 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- salt/pepper to taste
Chop the celery and bell pepper into small pieces.
Pour the Rosemary extra virgin olive oil, and Bourbon balsamic vinegar into a large stock pot and combine the celery, bell pepper, and onion flakes.
Cook for about 10 minutes (or until the celery is a little bit soft).
Add in the beans, chickpeas, and broth.
Cook for about another 10 minutes.
Add in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, spices, and salt/pepper (to taste).
Continue to cook for another 10 minutes or until everything is soft.
Serve and enjoy!