Chorizo Cornbread Stuffing with Sriracha Mango Balsamic
Featuring: Sriracha Mango Balsamic, and Herbes De Provence EVOO
- 1/2 cup chorizo
- 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 onion, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 cups diced jalapeno cornbread, homemade or store-bought
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Mango Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Herbes De Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8×8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat, heating Herbes De Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add chorizo and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the chorizo as it cooks. Add garlic, onion, carrot and celery. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables have browned, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in cornbread, cilantro and chicken stock; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Add cornbread mixture to prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake until heated through and lightly browned on top, about 20 minutes.
Drizzle Sriracha Mango Balsamic Vinegar over finished stuffing and let it stand for 5 minutes
Serve, and garnished with cilantro