Pear Salad with Balsamic and Walnuts
Featuring: Pink grapefruit Balsamic and Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 ripe pears, sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced paper thin*
- Lemon wedge
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon Open Nature Chopped Pecans
- 1 tablespoon Open Nature Chopped Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon Open Nature Chopped Hazelnuts, or more pecans or walnuts
- ⅓ cup shaved pecorino
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Pink Grapefruit Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Assemble the salad with the mixed greens and top with the pears and fennel. Squeeze a little lemon over the pears and fennel and toss.
Top with the cranberries, pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, and pecorino. Drizzle with pink grapefruit balsamic vinegar and lime extra virgin olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.