Delicata Squash Salad
Featuring: White Balsamic Vinegar and White Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 recipe Roasted Delicata Squash
- 1 large shallot
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 5 ounces baby mixed greens (about 5 cups)
- ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons roasted salted pepitas
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese (omit for vegan)
- 2 tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp White Truffle extra virgin olive oilInstructions
Make the Roasted Delicata Squash. (This takes about 25 to 30 minutes total; finish the remaining prep while the squash roasts. Or you can roast it in advance, store refrigerated, and reheat in a 400 degree oven until it’s warm, about 5 to 10 minutes.)
Combine white balsamic vinegar with white truffle extra virgin olive oil to make dressings
Thinly slice the shallot. If needed, chop the pistachios.
To serve, place the greens on a serving plate. Top with roasted delicata squash, shallot, pistachios, pomegranate seeds, pepitas, and goat cheese dollops. Drizzle with Honey Mustard Dressing and serve.