Fall Kale Salad with Apples, Walnuts, Blue Cheese + Dried Cherries
- 2-3 large handfuls baby kale, washed and chopped (about 4 ounces)
- 1 medium red apple, sliced and cut into small wedges
- 1/4 cup dried tart cherries (or dried cranberries)
- 1/3 cup toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
Salad Dressing Ingredients:
In a large salad bowl, toss the kale, apples, cherries and toasted walnuts together.
In a small mixing bowl, slowly whisk together olive oil and vinegar, mustard, honey, dried minced onions and salt and pepper until blended well.
Pour dressing over the salad and toss together. Top with crumbled blue cheese and serve.