White Bean Hummus with Truffle Oil
Featuring: White Truffle Olive Oil
- Two 15-oz cans of beans (one Cannellini + one Chickpeas, drained & rinsed)
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 jar roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Seven Barrels Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dash of sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Seven Barrels Truffle Oil
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped, for garnish
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika, for garnish
In a blender or food processor, puree the beans & garlic. Add roasted red peppers, lemon juice, Seven Barrels Meyer Lemon Olive Oil, cayenne pepper and salt; purée mixture in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add additional water or lemon juice if mixture is too thick, as desired.
Transfer mixture to a serving bowl, drizzle with Seven Barrels Truffle Oil and garnish with parsley and paprika.
Serve with toasted pita bread, crackers or fresh veggies.
Makes about 1 cup.