- ½ cup Seven Barrels Lime Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Seven Barrels Elderberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil or parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic, basil or parsley, garlic, salt and black pepper. Cover and set aside until ready to marinade the chicken and vegetables.
Makes 1 ¼ cups.
← Older Post
Newer Post →