Italian Charcuterie Board
Featuring: Traditonale Balsamic Vinegar and Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3–4 slices of meat per person – variety of flavors and textures
- We recommend: Salami, Prosciutto, Capocollo, Pepperoni
- 1–2 oz. of cheese per person – variety of flavors and textures
- We recommend: Brie, Cheddar, Gouda, Blue Cheese
- Fresh seasonal fruit: Grapes, Figs, blueberries
- Dried seasonal fruit: Apples, Pears, Oranges
- Assortment of nuts: Cashews, almonds, walnuts
- Assortment of your favorite crackers
- Traditionale Balsamic Vinegar on the side
- Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil on the side
Start by selecting the right board for your spread. You can use large cutting boards, slate boards, or large marble or ceramic platters.
Once you know how many guests you’ll have, you can begin choosing your meats. You’ll want 3-4 slices of meat per person, but also a variety of flavors and textures.
Select 1-2 oz. of cheese per person, again choosing a variety of flavors and textures. We recommend a balance between soft and hard cheese and mild and robust flavors.
Add in both fresh and dried seasonal fruit. For Thanksgiving, figs, pomegranate, pears, dried cranberries, apples, and grapes are good options.
Add in an assortment of nuts.
Add in an assortment of crackers in both shape and flavor.
Begin assembling your board – think of your board as a blank canvas and let your creativity flow. I recommend starting with the larger items and then filling in from there.