Grilled Chimichurri Steak Skewers
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Featuring: Miller's Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup Italian parsley leaves
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup Seven Barrels Miller’s Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt, plus additional for seasoning steak
- ½ teaspoon crushed red chili pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak
Heat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat for direct grilling.
To make the chimichurri sauce, place the parsley, cilantro, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, cumin, salt and crushed red chili in a blender or food processor. Process to form a textured sauce, about 30 seconds.
Slice the steak into 2-inch cubes. Season to taste with salt. Thread the meat onto skewers.
Grill the skewers, until medium-rare or cooked to your preference, 3-5 minutes per side.
Transfer to a serving platter and drizzle with some of the chimichurri. Serve with additional sauce on the side.