Mushroom Ravioli with Spinach
Featuring: Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Bourbon Balsamic Vinegar
- 10 oz ravioli (cheese ravioli, pesto-filled, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons Garlic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes , chopped
- 10 oz mushrooms (cremini, button mushrooms, or baby portobellos)
- 5 oz spinach , fresh
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Cook ravioli until al dente. Drain.
In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of garlic extra virgin olive oil on medium heat.
Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and sliced mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes, stirring.
Add fresh spinach, minced garlic, red pepper flakes. Continue cooking and stirring until the spinach wilts.
To the skillet with sautéed mushrooms and vegetables add cooked ravioli, 1 tablespoon of garlic olive oil, 2 tablespoons bourbon balsamic vinegar and stir.
Reheat gently on medium-low heat.
Season with salt and pepper.