Spinach, Apple, and Cranberry Salad
Featuring: Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar and Sweet Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 oz fresh baby spinach
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Granny Smith apples medium, unpeeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pecans toasted
- For pomegranate balsamic poopy seed dressing:
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp Sweet Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
Place spinach, dried fruit, apples, feta and pecans in a large bowl.
Put all dressing ingredients in a small mason jar with a lid and shake well.
Pour dressing over the salad and toss gently. Serve immediately.