- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 c water
- 1/4 watermelon, cut into cubes
- 3 c strawberries, halved
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon Seven Barrels Lime Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Seven Barrels Elderberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Garnish: fresh mint leaves (torn into small pieces) or basil
To make the simple syrup, bring sugar and water to a boil in a small saucepan, let simmer for about 5 minutes and cool.
Place watermelon, strawberries and blueberries in a large bowl and add the simple syrup, mixing well.
Stir in the Lime Olive Oil and drizzle with Elderberry Balsamic Vinegar; garnish with fresh mint or basil.
Serves 4 to 6.