Summer Tomato and Peach Salad with Elderberry Lime Vinaigrette
- 2 large handfuls of baby arugula
- 2 peaches, cut into wedges
- 1 Heirloom tomato, cut into wedges
- ½ cup cooked corn (from 2 corn cobs)
- ½ cup cucumber, cut into wedges
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 ball of Burrata or fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- Fresh basil
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
On a large plate, arrange the arugula, peaches and heirloom tomato wedges. Sprinkle corn and cucumber over the salad.
Carefully rip the ball of Burrata or mozzarella into pieces and scatter on top of the salad along with the cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle with toasted sunflower seeds, salt and pepper and a few basil leaves.
Drizzle with a few tablespoons of the Elderberry Lime Vinaigrette and serve immediately. Serve with extra dressing and additional salt and pepper, if desired.
Serves 4 to 6.